jeudi 9 septembre 2010

Llanes - Thank you, Bernard Papy Velo

Tried to write my commentary into "commentaires", but it did not work - I am sitting at the computer in the albergue which is situated in the old Llanes train station - there is still a stop, but no station functioning as such any longer.

So I want to thank Bernard for setting up the links, finding photos in the internet of some of the places I am going through - I could never take such photos with my telephone/camera and anyway they are much better in the internet. Then this is also an opportunity to thank you for all the translation work you are doing, Bernard! We all love you for it! Voila, I have said it publicly and now you have to translate it!!!

1 commentaire:

  1. Completely agree! Thank yu so much, Papy Velo, for everything you are doing for this blog and my mother! XXX Andrea

    RépondreSupprimer