lundi 31 mai 2010

Two anecdotes somewhat conneceted

Title - Two anecdotes somewhat connected

(I am practcing writing on my telephone)

This happened when I was still in Bretagne - I have since passed la
Loire Atlantique and am almost leaving la Vendee.

I was crossing a market in my usual getup with the big yellow sack on my
back when someone called to me - St Jacques is that way....

I turned round and said - Thank you, that is where I am going, really...
He was quite surprised, had thought to make a great joke. So we had a
talk and finally he sent me on my way with a slice of sausage.

And two days ago I was crossing a huge empty parking lot in a commercial
area when a car came rushing at me, a man got out and asked me  -  Where
are you going  -  To St Jacques, I answered.  -  I knew it, I knew it,
he was jumping up and down with excitement. And he told me that he had
gone the way I am going starting from home in Les Sables d Olonne and
that he liked it so much that he wated to do it again.

I have heard of lots of people who have done it  several t times. As
much as I am enjoying myself, I cannot see myself doing it again, even
if the time it takes are no consideration.
 And money it takes. For me it is something to do once in a lifetime.
end of message

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire