vendredi 26 mars 2010

Departure deferred

Due to Marie-Claude having a sudden health problem I am deferring my departure by about ten days. Great disappointment, but I will treat myself to a holiday in Ploum: after the last stressful days I will walk a lot, sleep a lot and generally potter about. The plan now is to leave on Easter Monday in a sober way without fanfare - the fireworks will go off tonight as planned - a sober way meaning that the first etappe will be a more  real day's walk from Ploumanac'h to Trebeurden.

Thank you all for your encouraging messages and good wishes for my birthday. This is my first blog and anyway the first (and so far only) blog I have ever seen and finding all your messages I am beginning to enjoy myself hugely.

Talking to my sister for whom this blog is a first too, I realize that I need to explain the principle to those who do not know: This is not an English and French version in parallel. There will be new paragraphs as I go along, written in French or in English by me or by my co-authors when I cannot get hold of a computer. The latest paragraph will always be at the top of the page and each paragraph has its window of "commentaires" you can write into. Obviously there is no point into writing into the commentaires window of the older paragraphs since nobody will look at them. Voila!

Thank you again and keep your fingers crossed that nothing else will crop up to stop me from getting started!

4 commentaires:

  1. Britta schrieb:
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch also zu Deinem heutigen 70. Geburtstag. Wirklich, ich finde das schon seltsam. Weißt Du noch als unsere Großmutter 70 Jahre alt war, lief sie mit dunklen hochgeschlossenen Kleidern rum. Allerdings ging sie auch in dem Aufzug mit auf die Berge im Stubaital und fragte jeden, der ihr begegnete "Wissen Sie, wie alt ich bin?", weil sie sich für eine besonders fitte Alte hielt, und das sollte jeder bewundern. Also, Ina, denk dran, auf dem Wege die Leute Dein Alter raten zu lassen, und schreibe dann, wie das Ratespiel ausgegangen ist.
    Jetzt hast Du ja wenigstens noch eine kleine Atempause bis zum Abmarsch.!!
    Ich umarme Dich, Deine Britta

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Desolee pour toi qui doit differer ton depart mais surtout desolee pour ton amie qui j'espere va se retablir rapidement
    Dur d'etre dans les starting blocks et d'attendre alors bon courage, je pense a toi!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Deiz ha bloaz laouen deoc'h! Möge Ihnen nicht nur der Tag und das Jahr (wie in dem bretonischen Gruß), sondern auch das ganze neue LebensjahrZEHNT Freude bringen. Ihrer Freundin wünsche ich gute Besserung! Falls das Wetter bei Ihnen so ist wie hier in Duisburg, ist es vielleicht ganz gut, dass Sie sich erst etwas später auf den Weg machen. Alles Gute für Ihr beeindruckendes Vorhaben und herzliche Grüße, Ihre Christine T.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Liebe Britta, als die fitte Alte in den hochgeschlossenen Kleidern auf die Stubaier Berge stieg, war sie schon 80!!!

    Merci Jo, pour tes pensees - cela me fait drole l'idee d'avoir 70 ans et j'aurais du mal a m'acoutumer!

    Danke auch fuer Ihre bretonischen Gruesse, Frau T. Mein bretonisch ist bis zum Herbst eingefroren, soll aber dann wieder aufgenommen werden. Ob ich das jemals im Kopf behalte!??? Ich bewundere Sie mit Ihren Sprachstudien!

    RépondreSupprimer