vendredi 23 avril 2010

SNSM LE CONQUET

Hello, Le Conquet! I arrived safely in Brest where I have allowed myself one day's rest (two nights in the same bed after a good meal which in turn followed a good "apéro"!) - amongst other things I added a telephone number for "calls without limit" in the contract I have with France Télécom for my mobile phone. I discovered that France Télécom had cancelled one of the numbers which had previously been registered in this system and which therefore I have been calling without limit! Apart from that the sun is shining every day - my back is keeping up beautifully and the people I come across are very friendly - they make encouraging remarks in passing with a big smile!

I want to thank again Evelyne Le Moigne, treasurer of the Le Conquet lifeboat station, her husband Claude (in the photograph), and Gérard Bosch, "patron"' of the lifeboat, for the warm welcome and the great hospitality I recerived from them!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire